Customers who bought this also bought
Have a question?
About this item
More than thirteen hours of television programs and news, etc, on the Hare Krishna Movemet in Australia mostly during the 1980's. This is a history of how the Hare Krishna Movement came to Australia in the eyes of the National Televison Networks. There is probably no country in the world where the Hare Krishna's enjoyed so much favorable television coverage.
- a number of "60 Minutes" programs on the Australian Krishnas
- Television coverage of Prahlada and the Krishna Kids program to free the Russion devotees from prisons
- Australias Travelling Temple, a bus program collecting signitures to free the Russian Hare Krishnas
- full coverage of Food For Life
- the wedding of Ambrisa dasa (Alfred Ford)
- television coverage of a Ratha-Yatra festival in Sydney where at the beginning the wheel of the cart ran over one Indian Ladies head and killed her
- debates between the Hare Krishnas and the Orange People (Rajneeshes)
- the opening of 'Gopals Burgers', a fast-food Krishna restaurant in Melbourne
- national television coverage of the Adelaide Hare Krishna Chanting Ban
- many documentaris on 'New Govardhan', the Australian Hare Krishna Farm
- Extensive televison coverage of the Hare Krishna Guru, Bhavananda
Very inspiring video's. Most of is can be found on You Tube. I advise others to share and upload to these channels as much as possible, so that the message can be spread. I am very happy with this sti... Read more Very inspiring video's. Most of is can be found on You Tube. I advise others to share and upload to these channels as much as possible, so that the message can be spread. I am very happy with this stick. Love, Hare Krishna, Kristo(f) GabrielRead less